The Once-Only Principle For Europe Conference
About the conference
“The Once-Only Principle for Europe” Conference co-hosted by TOOP and SCOOP4C, took place on 24-25 September in Vienna, Austria. The event brought together nearly 150 participants from all over the EU - the key players in shaping modern Digital Governments based on the Once-Only Principle (OOP).
Overview & presentations
The first day of the event was focused on giving comprehensive overview of the projects, their goals, performance and analysis of the complex environment. It also featured World Cafe' Session. Presentations from the first day are available below:
- From National Best Practices To Cross-Border Public Services With OOP For Citizens: A Roadmap And Policy Recommendations From SCOOP4C (M. Wimmer, R. Sallman)
- TOOP Project: Current Status (R. Krimmer) and TOOP Project: Pilots Outlook (D. Mitzman, L. Leontaridis)
- The APIs4DGov Study On Digital Government Apis (M.Posada-Sanchez)
The second day included the high-level policy presentations on eGovernment in the EU and the impact of the Single Digital Gateway Regulation for the Once-Only Principle. Success stories of the national OOP implementations were presented as well:
- Importance Of Once-Only For Policy (A.Servida)
- Single Digital Gateway & Once-Only (H. Varik)
- Cross-Border Implementation Of OOP In Europe Piloting Within TOOP (L.Leontaridis)
- Implementation Of OOP In Latin America (Case Study) (E.Estevez)
Booklet & Programme
If you'd like to know more about the speakers, as well as find detailed information about World Cafe' Sessions and speakers, click here to access the conference booklet here.
Check out the post-event press release
For more information on the event, please keep up with our latest news on Twitter and Facebook!